Legal Notice / Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Syncrude Canada Ltd., a corporation incorporated under the laws of Alberta
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Both the text and graphics at this site are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. However, the material displayed at this site may be used and reproduced for noncommercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the material is not modified and that copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are not deleted. The material displayed at this site may not otherwise be reproduced, published or distributed without written permission from Syncrude Canada Ltd. News releases, backgrounders, regulatory materials and annual reports can be used by members of the media and investment firms without Syncrude's prior permission.
- Except as otherwise noted, the trademarks and logos displayed at this site are the trademarks of Syncrude Canada Ltd. Syncrude Canada Ltd.'s name, logos and trademarks may not be used in any manner or for any purpose without the written consent of Syncrude Canada Ltd. Written consent is also required to use any trademarks of third parties that are displayed at this site.
- Syncrude Canada Ltd. endeavours to provide accurate and current information at this site. However, Syncrude Canada Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of information at this site and Syncrude Canada Ltd. will not be liable or responsible to any user of this site or any third party claims or damages of any kind arising out of access to, or use of, this site or reliance upon or use of information at this site.
- This site links users to sites that are not maintained by Syncrude Canada Ltd. and for which Syncrude Canada Ltd. cannot and does not accept any responsibility.
- Any communication or material transmitted to this site, including questions, comments and suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Syncrude Canada Ltd. may disclose, reproduce, publish, distribute and use such communications and materials for any purpose. Syncrude Canada Ltd. may also use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in any communication or materials transmitted to this site for its own purposes including the improvement or development of operations, processes and products.
- This website contains links to other websites. However, Syncrude does not maintain, endorse or accept responsibility for those other websites or any additional websites linked to them. More specifically, Syncrude does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on or provided by those other websites or any additional websites linked to them.
Our commitment to the protection of your personal information
Syncrude's web site does not collect any personal information about visitors to this web site other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you (e.g. information left as part of your application for employment). Any such personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
Syncrude does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the site, the types of browsers used and the internet protocol address of the originator. This information is used only for the purpose of monitoring users of our website and types of browsers they utilize, in order to provide an effective and user-friendly website.
This web site may contain links to other sites and advertisements. This privacy statement only applies to information collected by our web site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and policies of third parties.
If you have concerns relating to the privacy or confidentiality of this site, please contact Syncrude’s Privacy Advisor, Khristine Lavery at 825-409-7131 or email email@example.com.