Accounting & Business
Accounting/Business Students assignments may include:
- Preparing monthly financial statements and reports.
- Assisting operating departments in the preparation of account analysis, budgets, forecasts and stewardship presentations for operating costs and workforce.
- Preparing account reconciliations to the General Ledger.
- Assisting in the accounts payable and payroll processes.
- Responding to client concerns/questions via ad-hoc systems queries.
- Preparing/entering of journal entries into the books of account.
- Preparing computer-based models/reports to facilitate reporting and analysis.
- Reviewing and recommending changes to established systems and procedures.