Contact Quick Links
- Main Switchboard
- Community Line
- Human Resources Inquiries
- Recruitment and Employment Information
- Ethics and Business Conduct
- Information and General Inquiries
- Business and Contractor Information
- Media and Investor Relations
- Community Investment Program
- Edmonton Research Centre
- Postal Address
If you have a concern or would like information about a specific initiative:
- Call 780-790-6461 to leave a voicemail. All concerns will be addressed within three business days.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written and mailed public complaints / concerns can be directed to:
Syncrude Canada Ltd.
Government and Public Affairs
PO Bag 4009, MD X203
Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 3L1
NOTE: Any messages related to human resources, recruitment, employment, procurement or accounts payable will not be returned. Please refer to the list on this page for the relevant contact information.
For human resources inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note we will not respond to any questions or comments sent to this email related to current job postings and applications.
Please refer to the guidelines located on the View Current Opportunities section of our Careers page.
Syncrude has a third-party system for the reporting of concerns about corporate conduct. Employees, contractors and members of the public may file their concerns anonymously and confidentially through EthicsPoint, at www.ethicspoint.com or 1-888-493-1866.
(Please note we cannot accept emails with links and attachments from unknown senders. If necessary, please cut/copy and paste the text of the original attachment into the body of your email. We apologize for any inconvenience.)
Invoice Courier Address
Attention: Syncrude Accounts Payable
505 Quarry Park Blvd S.E.,
Community Investment Specialist
Mildred Lake Plant Site
PO Bag 4009,Fort McMurray
Alberta Canada T9H 3L1
7th Floor, 525 – 3 Ave. S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0G4