Syncrude provides funds to support community activities that enrich the lives of our employees and the places in which we do business. Some of the projects or initiatives we support include:
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada
- Fort McMurray #468 First Nation healing retreat
- The Fort Chipewyan Elders Care Centre to provide palliative and respite care
- The Fort McKay First Nation’s Greater Strides Hockey Camp for children
- The Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women Esquao Award
Download Pathways magazine to learn more about these initiatives or read further stories on how Syncrude's support is making a difference.